Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Our emergency cleaning and restoration services run well after business hours. Facility managers, insurance companies, and homeowners can give us a call 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week. We even work holidays, especially since fires and floods seem to happen most over Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks. Fires because of all the cookings, and water damages because people are away from their homes. No matter the reason, we are Here to Help when you give us a call.
Team of On-Call Technicians
Our team of technicians quickly mobilize when we receive a call about a house flood or fire. Because we are local to Greenville, we can move quickly to start emergency cleanup services. Water damage needs to have the extraction and drying started quickly to avoid secondary damage like mold growth. Fires usually need broken doors and windows boarded up to keep out unwanted guests and the elements. In either case, it's a job we are willing to do any time we are needed.
Don't hesitate to call after hours for emergency cleanup services. We are ready to begin cleaning up your property after a disaster to make it look "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (252) 329-7205
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1960 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Greenville arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.